How to use Big Data to get a 360 view of your customers
BigData has changed a lot of things, and how people shop is one of the bigger ones. Now, customers are used to seeing personalized recommendations for products, customized event ads, and an entire bevy of buyable goods and services curated just for them. Without the massive and integrated flow of information that the best use of Big Data provides, this process would be difficult – if not impossible.
That’s where Big Data comes in. These platforms have the space and power to manage vast amounts of data with ease and speed. When combined with a cloud-based system, they’re also extraordinarily good at meeting the need of a geographically distributed and changing workforce. Merging, processing, analyzing, and generating results from a mountain of information is now very much a possibility.How much better-equipped are today’s data technologies than traditional RDBMS systems ? Have a look
– Set Time: Systems are quicker to set up
– Volume: Terabytes of data can be processed
– Flexibility: Unstructured data can be handled
– Text-Ready: Text analytics are readily supported
– Cost Effective: Significantly greater amounts of data are processed with less budgetary impact